Saturday, August 29, 2009

Last Day in Korea

Well, here I am.

It's one night left, and it feels bizarre. I have had my share of ups and downs in Korea, but on the whole, as I have said previously, I have been happy with my time here in Korea. I know I have grown in many ways, and learned a lot about the world, and myself, through my experiences here this past year.

I am going through waves of happiness and sadness to leave. To those readers still in Korea, and you know who you are, take care, and we'll see you again, soon.

To everyone back home: I'll be there soon, and will have a post up as fast as possible to let everyone know that I landed safe and sound.

All the best, to all,

Annyeong-hi-Gyeseyo!

Chris

1 comment:

George Bailey Sees The World! said...

Awww, man. I'll miss you guys a ton - already do. Yeongtong will seem like a cold and dark place - like I never had any ties there at all. Perhaps that's the way it should be.

Enjoy the differences. Keep updating - just because you're home, doesn't mean you can't tell us stories...